You can book class through the Mindbody Online Scheduler here or through the MindBody app.
Q. How do I book class?
Q. What should I wear to class?
Whatever you feel comfortable working out in. We recommend clothing that’s fitted so our team can help assist you in correcting your form and alignment, as well as a supportive sports bra if you plan to take any jumping advancements.
Q. What kind of footwear is needed?
Clean sneakers are required for Bounce, Bosu, Sculpt, Sweat and Dance classes. Grip socks are required for Barre, Pilates and Yoga Sculpt.
Q. What should I bring to class?
A towel for sweat and water bottle. We have bottled water and grip socks for sale.
Q. What class should I take first?
We recommend Sculpt, Sweat, Dance, Pilates or Yoga Sculpt. Our other classes require a bit more coordination, plus the addition of equipment, making them best suited for clients who have taken 3 or more of our non-equipment classes.
Q. Why aren’t there class levels?
Our Instructor Team is trained to teach to all fitness levels, as well as Pre- and Post-Natal clients. Instructors will give both modifications and advancements through out class. Please be sure and notify your instructor prior to class if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are Pre- or Post-Natal.
Q. Where should I park?
There’s metered street parking out front on Reinekers Lane (our entrance is technically on Reinekers between Duke and Prince Street) and around the corner down Prince and Diagonal Streets. Down Prince, once you cross Diagonal, there’s Free Street Parking on the right side of Prince, past the Hilton Hotel, and also on South Peyton Street. Clients may park at Crate and Barrel Outlet, around the corner on Prince), any time before 8:30am. After 8:30am Crate and Barrel will tow.
Q. Where can I change?
We have one bathroom with one shower. Clients can use the bathroom to change. Anyone using the shower, we ask to please shower and change quickly.
- You must cancel your reservation 12+ hours before class start time for AM classes, and 4+ hours for PM classes in order to avoid a penalty fee or lose a pass.
- If you don’t cancel your reservation in time, Unlimited Members will be charged a $10 Late Fee, and client using a Class Pass will lose the Pass used to book class.
- Cancellations can be made using the Mindbody app or site.
- We do not accept cancellations via phone or email.
- Unlimited Members will be charged a $15 No-Show Fee.
- Clients using a Class Pass will lose the Pass used to book class.
- If you make it off the Waitlist, you will be notified 12+ hours before class start time for AM classes, and 4+ hours before class start time for PM classes via email and moved into the class.
- You do not need to confirm that you can attend class once you make it off the waitlist. It is assumed that you CAN attend class if you make it off the waitlist.
- If you are added to the class from the Waitlist and you can no longer attend, you must cancel in accordance with our standard Cancellation Policy in order to avoid penalty.
Late Grace Period
We offer a generous 10-minute Late Grace Period for most classes, and 5 minute Late Grace Period for Bounce.
Beyond that, you will not be permitted into class in order to keep you safe and ensure an enjoyable experience for all clients.
Anyone under 14 is not permitted into class.
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Class Roll Over Policy
Class Pass Memberships – Unused passes will automatically roll over at the start of each new billing cycle.
Class Packages – We will roll over unused or expiring Class Packages with the purchase of a new Class Package. You must email us to Request the Class Pass Roll over after you have purchased a new package.